Friday 23 March 2012

The day has finally arrived

Yay, its the day IM off on a wonderful adventure. Ive been up since 4.45am ( thank yo my precious cat NOT) and just having a nice cuppa before I take off on a 4 hour + drive to Nundle NSW. Kerry Swain is hosting the annual "Girls Day in the Country". This will be my first time but IM sure it wont be my last. I am looking forward to a weekend of chatting sewing and catching up with some wonderful blogging friends Ive yet to meet. Friday night is Sue Daleys (English Paper Piecing Queen) trunk show. Am eagerly awaiting this. Saturday is the workshop with Sue, wonder what wonderful EPP goodies we will learn and make. The Sunday its off for a bit of shopping at Kerrys store and local shops who are honouring us with lots of discounts ( insert smiley face here).
To everyone that is travelling near and far, take care, keep safe and SEE YOU THERE!!!!!


Happy Stitching ( I know mine will be!!)

2 comments:

  1. travel safe Deb..........see you very soon..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe journey Deb and everyone else and i cant wait to see pics of what everyone gets up to and makes.xx

    ReplyDelete