Friday 21 December 2012

A busy time....

 
Just popping in to let you all know, yes I am still here; but soo busy. Yesterday my family arrived and more will arrive tonight. Most are staying till Christmas Eve yay!!!!! Life has been hectic with all the end of school year activites, concerts, xmas craft and shopping. I still have my santa sacks to finish, I just need to sew them together. Hoping today my Sister in law will distract the little ones for an hour or two so I can get them finished.


I just love my family, most live in Sydney so I do cherish the time I spend with them. I would like to wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas to all of my wonderful blogging friends, thank you for making this a most enjoyable year!!! Enjoy your time with your family and stay safe....ohhh and if you can manage it "Happy Sewing" too lol

14 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic Christmas with your family. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas and may you enjoy all that the New Year has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a very Merry Christmas Deb...hope to be stitching in the next day or so..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Deb... it is very special to have family around....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your celebrations. Merry Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry xmas Deb to you and yours and also a safe new year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I have enjoyed following your blog. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you too Deb - enjoy! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and your Family too, Deb.
    It has been lovely having a new blogland friend in you, and I look forward to continuing that.
    Much Love x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Deb. Wishing you happy times with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fabulous Christmas Deb

    happy sewing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family Deb,,,you sound so excited.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a fantastic time with your family over Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete