Monday 17 June 2013

An audience with.....

Tonight DH and I will be attending an intimate audience with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall from River Cottage UK. This will be Hugh's only appearance in Oz woohoo.....


I have watched Hugh's River Cottage series for almost 10 years. The new host of River Cottage Australia, Kylie Kwong and Matt Moran will also be in there.....


Afterwards we will have dinner somewhere in Darling Harbour....a nice way to finish the night, then back home tomorrow to the kidlets...I did bring some hand sewing but its still In the bag lol



This is my 250th post too...will have a giveaway when I get back home!!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Deb how exciting.....say Hi to Matt for me LOL! Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun this sounds so amazing,take lots of pics Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so exciting Deb. Sounds like lots of fun. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great night out. Congrats on your 250 posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could type this in green, then it would match my jealousy!!!!!! LOL
    How on earth were you able to get to meet Hugh?
    I have also watched his programmes, enjoyed them immensely and admired his way of thinking.
    The others are okay to and it would be nice to meet them also. But really....HUGH!!!!! I mean that's just the ants pants!
    I hope you had a great time, got photos and maybe an autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun Deb... I have enjoyed the few shows of his that I have watched... enjoyed your F/b pictures too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love Hugh, his shows are fabulous, great sense of humour, and so enjoyable. Hope you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete