Sunday 5 February 2017

Tis the year for UFOs

This year I'm trying to be good and finish a lot of my UFOs. I started late last year on my pies and tarts, which is waiting for its border lol. In January I was busy with Gossip in the Garden and this month I'll be working on frog cottage designs, an EPP inspired project that I also played with last year.

 


Our little 4 year old has moved on and my days are now my own again ( most days) ... This might be the year I have a few finishes yay!
I have completed all the blocks for the Sarah Fielke 2016 bom.... Just need to sew the quilt top together.....


Enjoy your week ❣





8 comments:

  1. It is amazing what you can get done when you have time just to yourself! Your projects might all get to the finished stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hexies sitting there! I'm taking part in the 2017 Sarah Fielke BOM but haven't been able to make a start on it yet as there is a hold up on the templates getting posted out. Good work on getting going on all these UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your ufos finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making great progress - enjoy the quiet while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects you are working on. I'm hoping to get my ufo's under control this year too. Hugs,, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you making progress on your UFO/WIP list, well done for being so focused. As per usual I maintain focus for about six weeks then divert on a tangent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have got some wonderful projects on the go Deb....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete